Michael Henry Cohen
A back-to-basics approach to employee engagement, Time to Lead provides common sense leadership practices for busy leaders like you. It is a practical resource on how to address your administrative responsibilities while increasing your presence with employees and customers. Each goal focused exercise and self-assessment tool comes directly from the collective experiences of leaders like you. By practicing Time to Lead principles, you will enhance your ability to:
- Align your activities with your professional values and work unit priorities.
- Spend quality time with your employees and customers.
- Develop a cohesive team where employees effectively communicate within and between work units.
- Ensure employee understanding and acceptance of team goals, roles, policies and resources.
- Teach employees the difference between problems (that can be solved) and realities (outside of your control).
- Conduct results oriented meetings where employees constructively participate in decision making.
- Hire and retain those employees who demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence (E.Q.).
Michael Henry Cohen is the author of What You Accept is What You Teach.and The Power of Self Management.
Softcover, 240 pages. (2011)
E-Book Formats Available: Kindle | Nook | Google Play| iBooks | Kobo
Download a sample chapter in PDF format!
Adobe Reader is available free by downloading here.