Presenter: Marky Medeiros, CHCM Consultant
Learn how to engage your team in shared governance, gaining their
enthusiasm, creativity and ownership of outcomes. We will share proven
leadership strategies including:
- Clear council purpose, charter and scope
- Forming council and inspiring members
- How leaders can support but not direct the council
- Coaching and mentoring council leaders
- Using unit outcome data to drive council goals and actions
- Celebrating accomplishments
Length: 1 hourRegistration:
1.0 Contact Hours
Release Date: January 26, 2017 Expiration Date: January 26, 2020
Individual Registration includes CE for a one registrant.
Health Care Management is accredited as a provider of continuing
nursing education by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center’s
Commission on Accreditation.
To successfully complete this
activity and receive contact hours, each participant must attend the
entire program and complete an evaluation. Instructions to claim
individual credit and receive a certificate will be provided at the end
of the webinar.
No conflict of interest exists for any individual in a position to control the content of this educational activity.