Gen Guanci, MEd, RN-BC, CCRN-K and Marky Medeiros, MSN, RN
In a shared governance culture, staff members are empowered to design their own work, which leads to a high degree of ownership for achieving outcomes!
Shared Governance that Works will help you design and operationalize the structures and processes necessary to achieve a highly effective and satisfying shared governance experience for all.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do after reading this book:
- Choose a model of shared governance that works best for your organization and decision-making teams.
- Create charters, bylaws, and guidelines that provide the clarity necessary for efficient functioning.
- Understand and optimize the stages of council development.
- Develop structures and process, such as strategic planning, goal setting, and annual reports that will maximize the work of your councils.
- Collect, report, and analyze data to drive practice/work and improve outcomes.
Softcover, 90 pages. (2018)
Print ISBN: 978-0-9621520-3-0
E-Book Formats Available: Kindle | Nook | Google Play| iBooks | Kobo