The Ultimate Guide to Preceptoring Video Series provides an entertaining overview of a very practical precepting process for health care leaders, educators and mentors. This live 6 session collection plus bonus material shows Donna Wright at her best!
As a whole, these sessions can be used together to view the principles of precepting in a wonderful one day workshop or you can view each session independently. Each session has been designed to stand alone so you have the freedom to use this video collection to suit a variety of needs around precepting and orientation.
Session Topics Include:
- Session 1 - Preceptoring: Orientation and Beyond - 41 minutes
- Session 2 - Crash Course on Adult Learning - 44 minutes
- Session 3 - Secrets to TRUE Collaboration (Ms-mS Formula) - 48 minutes
- Session 4 - Orientation (Parts 1&2) - 37 minutes
- Session 5 - Partnership: Manager and Preceptor (What Every Manager Needs to Know) - 26 minutes
- Session 6 - Partnership: Educator and Preceptor - 5 minutes
- Bonus Session - How Do We Move the OJR (On-the-Job-Retired person) Forward? - 14 minutes
We hope you will find this collection informative as well as entertaining!
A Note about Internal Broadcast Rights: This program may be purchased in a stand-alone DVD format or it may be licensed for use on internal media systems. Each license covers one physical facility. If you wish to purchase more than one license, please contact our office at 800.728.7766 x111 or email email@example.com for a custom quote.
3 DVDs and Download as MP4. Total run time: 4 hours. (2008)